Thursday, October 27, 2011

Blue Hot Gossip's 13 Days of Halloween 2011 - Day 10

Day 10

http://www.archive.org/download/BlueHotGossips13DaysOfHalloween2011-Day10/Blue.Hot.Gossip.13.Days.of.Halloween.Day.10.mp3

It turned out to be a busy day for me today and I almost forgot to upload the episode. I've still got to record the final day but that shouldn't take too long and I can do that on Sunday if I have to.

The theme of this show is magic and as it happens I'm finally getting around to watching the pilot of Once Upon A Time. I can't say I'll stick with it though. There's just too much focus on the "real" world elements and not enough on the fantasy world. It's shaping up so far to mainly take place in the "real" world with fantasy world flashbacks. And it's also shaping up to be a prime-time soap.

No comments: