Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Blue Hot Gossip's 13 Days of Halloween - Day 1

Day 1

http://www.archive.org/download/BlueHotGossips13DaysOfHalloween2011-Day1/Blue.Hot.Gossip.13.Days.of.Halloween.Day.01.mp3

It's time again for the third annual 13 Days of Halloween. I say third even though it's only the second year I'm posting it at Blue Hot Gossip. The first year was posted at Podcast Ping.

I started working on it a little late and I've still got the last script to write, but I had decided already that I wouldn't make it as complicated as the past two. Initially I was just going to have one song and a paragraph of narration, but I wound up deciding to use some songs I had used before and felt it better to add Edward in with Count Cordova as hosts. So I've got a little bit of conversation plus three songs.

And like last year, I am going to try and post the evening before the day so that it's easier for people to download. That way come Halloween most people will have a whole day to download and listen to the podcast.

No comments: