Thursday, October 20, 2011

Blue Hot Gossip's 13 Days of Halloween 2011 - Day 3

http://www.archive.org/download/BlueHotGossips13DaysOfHalloween2011-Day3/Blue.Hot.Gossip.13.Days.of.Halloween.Day.03.mp3

I'm glad I got the the first three done since I've been a little busy the past couple days to do any work on it. But it doesn't take long to edit the shows together once the voice recording is done and edited. The rest should go quickly, once I get the time to work on them. The only thing I'm cutting short are these descriptions.

Since it isn't always easy to come up with Halloween-related songs that are also podsafe. However it seems that there's more podsafe stuff than commercial stuff. Some of it, like the old 78 records, are commercial material that's become public domain.

No comments: