Friday, October 22, 2010

Blue Hot Gossip's 13 Days of Halloween - Day 05

Day 5.

http://www.archive.org/download/BlueHotGossips13DaysOfHalloween-Day05/Day05-13.Days.Of.Halloween.mp3

I used some background sound on Blue Hot Gossip 19 and decided to use some for this story. I've kept it fairly simple though. The echoes were nothing more than a filter but they do add to the atmosphere. I was only going to use background sound for one part but found it helped to add it to a few other parts as well. All the sounds were ones I found for free on the Internet, although I did modify and mix them a little.

When adding in the sound effects for the doors I had to be careful in most spots to include the sound of the doors closing. This is most significant in this episode because it's related to the story. There is one spot where I didn't bother with the sound of the door closing because it doesn't really matter. It could be assumed that the door is open and it wouldn't make a difference.

No comments: